Am I the only one that still has a gazillion zucchini plants left from this summer’s harvest?
Well I do! And if anybody else out there does as well-I have the perfect recipe for you!
These zucchini chips are delicious, out-of-this-world nutritious! not to mention an amazing use for all those pesky zucchini slowly rotting in your basement.
They take only 2 ingredients and are even easier than yesterday’s recipe for apple chips (if you can believe that!)
-Seasoning Salt (to make these low in sodium I use Mrs. Dash salt-free seasonings)
1. Wash zucchini thoroughly
2. Cut off ends about 1/2 inch inch
3. Slice zucchini thinly with a mandolin (about 1/4 inch)
-or you can cut thinly with a knife
4. Lay in a single layer on the dehydrator sheets
5. Sprinkly generously with seasonings
6. Let dehydrate for about 8 hours on 145*
Nutrition Info (One small zucchini… servings will vary depending on how many you use):