I got the idea for this from onceuponacuttingboard.com – I wanted to try some new recipes that could make enough for a few meals to be reheated throughout the week. It was a success.
Delicious, nutritious, quick and cheap!
Also full of protein and fiber! What a star 😀
Creamy BBQ Chicken Pasta
By January 22, 2014Published:
- Yield: 3 cups (3 Servings)
- Prep: 25 mins
I got the idea for this from onceuponacuttingboard.com - I wanted to try some new recipes that could make enough for a few meals to …
- 6 ounces chicken breast fully cooked and chopped/shredded
- 1 1/2 cups dry pasta
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 2 TBSP. salsa
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 TBSP. vinegar
- 3 TBSP. BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- Cook macaroni as directed on box - use salt in the water, really bumps up the flavor!
- After cooked, drain pasta
- Saute onion and peppers in a small amount of oil until golden
- Add all remaining ingredients to pasta in a large bowl and toss to coat thoroughly. Add more BBQ and greek yogurt if desired (sometimes the pasta soaks up more than others)
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tangy, creamy, little sweet, little spicy – totally satisfying!
Thanks Natalie @ onceuponacuttingboard for the idea! It was soooo yummy!