Pina Colada Breakfast
I don’t know about you but I’m feeling 22 but I love the flavors that comprise pina colada – pineapple + coconut!
So today I decided to base my breakfast around a pina colada! No…nothing with alcohol, come on people who do you think I am?
I decided to make the flavors into one kick awesome breakfast!
Coconut flour pancakes with vanilla yogurt and pineapple slices (well and oranges, because I was craving them 🙂
These pancakes were light and fluffy, but hearty enough to fill you up! (thanks to all that fiber in the coconut flour and protein in the eggs)
By July 27, 2013Published:
- Yield: 8 pancakes (3 Servings)
- Prep: 5 minutes mins
- Cook: 10 minutes mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
A light fluffy pancake that tastes just like toasted coconut.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whip until frothy
- Add remaining ingredients until it is a semi-smooth batter
- Drop batter onto pan and let cook 2-3 minutes each side
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
A hawaiian luau in my mouth!