Pancakes and coffee.
Want the secret to success? Come closer and I’ll tell you…
PANCAKES AND COFFEE!
These pancakes were adapted from Chocolate Covered Katie’s blueberry pie pancakes
Here’s what I did:
By January 7, 2014Published:
- Yield: 2 pancakes (1 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Ready In: 10 mins
Want the secret to success? Come closer and I'll tell you... Closer... PANCAKES AND COFFEE! Duh. These pancakes were …
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp. oats
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup berries
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. sugar or any sweetener
- Mix dry ingredients well.
- Add wet and stir only until everything is moistened.
- Drop into two pancakes on a greased, hot griddle.
- Cook until golden and enjoy with whatever toppings your pretty little heart desires! I love topping with more Greek yogurt and berries!
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Nutritionally, here’s what you’re looking at for both pancakes ->
Not too shabby, ehh?
Ok… can we just take a moment to really relish in the idea of coffee? warm… inviting… smooth… ahhhhh
Alright, I’ve had my moment. I’m done obsessing (for now anyways)
Just a good ole’ cup of joe – made even better with some sugar-free French vanilla cappuccino mix, a splash of milk and sprinkle of cinnamon 🙂
Before I go – check out this little gem I found~
Cool, right? Personally, I think it’s pretty neato!