Do we all recall last year’s post right around this time?
It was all about me loving break & pancakes. Well, one year later and here I am – on Christmas break. Eating pancakes.
*I should get an award for consistency really*
But back to pancakes – at least I changed things up enough to create a new flavor this year 🙂
Gingerbread Latte pancakes folks! Because what gingerbread man doesn’t love a good jolt of caffeine?!
Gingerbread Latte Pancakes
By December 22, 2015Published:
- Yield: 4 large pancakes (2 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Ready In: 10 mins
Do we all recall last year's post right around this time? It was all about me loving break & pancakes. Well, one year later and …
- 1 whole egg
- 2 TBSP. milk
- 2 TBSP. molasses or any sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp. instant coffee granules optional (but not a latte without!)
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. allspice
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Heat water and mix with instant coffee granules. Heat pan or griddle and spray with non-stick spray
- Mix well with milk, egg, molasses and vanilla
- Add all other ingredients, stirring only until everything is combined (will be lumpy)
- Pour batter onto griddle and cook until bubble form around edges around pancakes. Then flip! Cook about one more minute. Remove and enjoy!
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress