Grocery Store Goodies
Did you know that there are more than 38,900 products in the average grocery store?!
That is so many products to either push you closer to health or shoot you farther in the other direction!
With the new fall starting up, there is a massive overhaul of grocery store products to bring in the new season. Here are a few of mine (and my RD-bestie Rachel’s) favorite finds in the grocery store as of late ~
- Kodiak Cakes – Pumpkin Flax
- while we’re on the pumpkin kick… Pumpkin Yogurt people
- There are a million different kinds, and thankfully there are a lot of healthier (i.e. lower in sugar, higher in protein) choices this season! Dannon is always a pretty good bet, brand-wise
- Steamfresh Mushroom Risotto
- Couscous boxes (Aldi find)
- This ice cream from Aldi
- These salad kits!
- This dressing I mix kale and cabbage I chop up myself
- GIANT tubs of PB2
So there they are, our favorite grocery store finds this week! I would love to hear about all y’alls! What have you been loving at your supermarket lately?