Want an amazingly healthy recipe that requires…oh…1 INGREDIENT!? ..yea…I thought so!
These flax crackers only require milled flax seed (well and water-but hopefully everyone has that already on hand!) Of course you can spice these up with (what else-spices!) but that is completely optional!
-1 part milled flax seed
-1 part water
~ Garlic/Onion/Seasoned salt
~ Brewer’s yeast
1. Mix all your ingredients together until smooth & preheat oven to 300*
2. Spread onto parchment paper and cover with another sheet of parchment paper
3. Roll out to 1/8” thickness
4. Remove top sheet of paper and slide cracker ‘dough’ onto cookie sheet-with a knife cut into desired sizes (you do not have to separate, this will just make it easier to break them apart later)
5. Bake until the center is no longer soft- around 20 minutes
6. Let cool-they will continue to crispen (…is crispen a word? If not-it should be!)
7. Once cool-break into your crackers
Your nutritional info will all depend on how big you want your serving size and what additional ingredients you add!