What do you do with amazing chips that are full of flavor? You put them in a casserole! Duh 🙂
The flavor is out of this world! Who knew sea salt & cracked pepper could have such a full-bodied charm? Not me…but I’m not complainin’
So why is a health blog talking up chips?
Well in a nutshell, Boulder Canyon guarantees:
- All Natural Ingredients
- Zero Trans Fat
- Zero Cholesterol
- Low Saturated Fats
- Consistent Quality
- Great Taste
- Gluten Free (where indicated)
So I wanted to take full advantage of the remarkable taste and texture of these chips and use them in a summery recipe!
*Enter: The Canyon Cut Zucchini Casserole
It’s a pretty straightforward recipe-
Chop up the zucchini into bite size pieces, slice tomatoes into thin strips, and blend together the casserole goo (for lack of a better term?)
Throw the zucchini and goo into a baking dish (I used the size smaller than a 9×13 – not exactly sure of the measurement :/ and bake in 350* oven for 40 minutes
Then take it out – put tomatoes on top, layer with remaining cheese and crunched up chips
Bake another 20 minutes
Canyon Cut Zucchini Casserole
By August 17, 2013Published:
- Yield: 1 pan (6-8 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 60 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 mins
A high protein, strata-like casserole using fresh zucchini and tomatoes.
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 ounce Canyon Cut Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Chips
- Wash and chop zucchini into bite size chunks & preheat oven to 350*
- Blend together eggs, cheese, yogurt and half the shredded mozzarella
- Pour over zucchini in a casserole dish, cover with tinfoil and place in oven, bake 40 minutes
- Take out zucchini and place tomatoes on top, shredded cheese and crushed chips
- Bake an additional 20 minutes uncovered
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Enjoy! I’m pretty sure there aren’t many better ways to enjoy the fresh produce from your garden!
Thanks Boulder Canyon for the review opportunity – but as always, I was not given any compensation, all opinions are my own.