Break means one thing… PANCAKES!
Now that it’s officially Christmas break, some things in my life have changed:
For more great shirts that show “YOU CAN’T EVEN” click here.
3. Having enough time to put actual creativity into breakfast… because I have NO WHERE to go 🙂
…so obviously that means pancakes from scratch!
Vanilla Buttermilk Pancakes to be exact.
Since it’s the Christmas season, I’ll share the recipe 🙂
Vanilla Buttermilk Pancakes
By December 20, 2014Published:
- Yield: 10 pancakes (5 Servings)
Now that it's officially Christmas break, some things in my life have changed: 1. NAPS For more great shirts that show "YOU CAN'T …
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2 TBSP. sugar
- 1 cups milk
- 1 TBSP. lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Mix lemon juice and milk, let sit 5 minutes. Get a griddle heating up on medium heat.
- Add vanilla, egg and sugar and mix well
- Add dry ingredients, stir only until everything is wet - lumps will still be present!
- Spray griddle with cooking spray or butter and pour batter in 1/4 cup measurements.
- When bubbles start forming on pancakes and edges are becoming dry, flip pancakes and cook an additional minute.
- Serve however the heck you want, because they are pancakes and you deserve to eat them in your favorite way!
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Here’s the nutritional analysis for one serving (2 pancakes)